Hygge (pronounced “hoo-gah”) is pretty much one of our favourite words around the studio! Hygge is the Danish term for taking pleasure from the simple, cozy things in life and the company of friends. This November, let’s celebrate hygge at the studio and slow down before the rush of the holiday season.
On November 24th from 6pm to 8pm*
let’s dim the lights in the studio and together celebrate our community, friends, and family while having fun creating some hyggely art.
*8:00pm time slot is for adults only
$15 per person, bring a friend for $5more
Members: $10 per person, bring a friend for $5more
(Members use code MEMBERHYGGE at checkout!)
Join us for a hyggely evening of creating by candlelight— battery operated :) An evening of socks and mittens clay ornament making, creating hygge watercolours & drawings, hot chocolate, AND a chance to win some hyggely 4Cats prizes.
- ◄Date & Time
- Thursday, November 24th from 6:00-8:00 pm
- 8:00pm time slot is for adults only
- ◄Ages & Participants
- Ages: 5+
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a registered adult
- Please note all attendees must be paid participants, space is limited.
- Maximum 4 spots per group, please.
- ◄Don't Forget To Bring...
- Please bring a non-perishable item for the food bank for every participant. With every item you donate you will receive an entry to win prizes throughout the evening.
- BYOM (Bring Your Own Mug) and we’ll supply the hot chocolate!
- Cozy outfits, pyjamas, fuzzy socks, and blankets encouraged!